Highly Experienced in Prenatal Care
Westside OB/GYN Group in Plantation, Florida offers comprehensive prenatal care for expectant mothers. Our obstetricians, Dr. Anthony Hood and Dr. Ghea Adeboyejo, and physician assistant Adriana Herrera work as a team to ensure that you and your baby are healthy and happy.
Our helpful staff and talented practitioners will comfort you every step of the way, through each prenatal visit, ultrasound, and test leading up to labor and delivery at Plantation General Hospital. Our moms-to-be are confident about the care they receive at Westside OB/GYN Group.
Our office is designed with your comfort in mind. We do ultrasounds in the office, so you won’t have to drive across town. Every aspect of your care is managed from our office in beautiful Plantation, Florida.
Comprehensive Obstetrics in Plantation, FL
We have experience with all types of pregnancies, including twins, high-risk pregnancy, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and premature labor and delivery. We do not do VBAC (vaginal delivery after C-section).
Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Try not to take any medications during the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy, unless recommended for a specific condition.
- Take prenatal vitamins daily, but do not take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Reduce your intake of caffeinated drinks to two servings per day (including coffee, teas, and colas with caffeine).
- Avoid alcohol. There is no amount that is considered safe.
- Call the triage nurse or provider on call for nausea/vomiting if nothing stays in your stomach for greater than 48 hours after following the information sheet's recommendations.
- If you develop a temperature of 100.4° or greater, take extra strength Tylenol (two pills every three to four hours) to keep your temperature under 100.4°, or call the doctor.
Contact Our Obstetricians Today!
Westside OB/GYN Group handles all types of pregnancies with the most compassionate, personalized care possible. Call our Plantation OB office today at (954) 473-2011 to book an appointment or request one online.