Westside OBGYN staff and providers are doing everything they can to continue to provide safe, convenient access to care and help prevent the spread of COVID-19. From taking extra precautionary measures in the office, to implementing Telemedicine, we are delivering service with a smile.
We are meeting or exceeding all CDC recommendations including significantly increasing disinfecting protocols to ensure sanitation of exam rooms after every visit, along with regular sanitation of other areas. We are also limiting use of our waiting room.
- We ask you to park on the North side of the building, near our private entrance
- Text 954-354-2563 when you arrive
- Or registration and history forms are provided on this website ("Patient Forms") for you to print and fill out prior to your visit
- Patients and providers are wearing masks in the office
- We ask that you not bring anyone with you to your visit unless necessary
- Significant others are invited to attend Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- They then return to the car and participate in the rest of the visit by phone call or face-time.
Be prepared during your pregnancy. Find out what to do in the event of a hurricane or power outage.
MonaLisa Touch laser therapy is now available in our office. Learn how MonaLisa Touch can help you with menopause-related vaginal dryness, irritation, painful sexual intercourse, chronic bladder infections, and recurrent vaginal infections.